Wedding Package Details
The following items are included:
- * Linens: A linen tablecloth and a linen napkin at each place setting are available in a variety of colors. Linen tablecloths are provided for all service tables.
- * China: All of the appropriate china, glassware and flatware are provided for your menu, beverage and bar selections.
- * Beverages: A water goblet filled with ice water is set at every place setting. Coffee and herbal tea is available at a beverage station.
- Coordination: Pre-event: To ensure that your wedding comes together smoothly, a thorough details appointment is scheduled approximately 2 months prior to your event with your Event Specialist at which time we address the specific details of your event including the timeline, menu, bar, linen, accessory and wedding professional selections.
- Rehearsal/Ceremony: An Event Specialist will be present at your rehearsal and ceremony to provide guidance and answer any last minute questions. Please direct your wedding party to meet at your ceremony venue for your rehearsal.
- Event Staff: Servers and set-up/clean-up crews are provided. An Event Specialist is appointed to your event ensuring that all details covered during your pre-event coordination appointment are carried through.
- * Cake Cutting Service: Your cake will be professionally cut, plated and served to each guest table. On the cake table we will provide a cake knife and server, two toasting flutes and a bottle of champagne or sparkling cider in a champagne bucket (cake not included).
- Ceremony Décor Clean-up: Let us tend to the clean-up of your ceremony décor while you and your loved ones enjoy your special day!
- Deliveries: Victorian Belle staff will be available to accept deliveries from your vendors up to 1.5 hours prior to you scheduled event. Delivery times need to be scheduled with your event specialist. Event staff will also be available to direct equipment, floral or cake vendors for location set-up.
- Ceremony & Reception: Victorian Belle has 3 options for ceremony and reception set up. You will have the option to select the one you feel will be the perfect fit for your special day.
- Dressing Areas: Victorian Belle is a mansion with plenty of space for your and your wedding party to prepare and relax before your ceremony. There is a Bridal Suite and a Groom’s Quarters that will “wow” you and your guests.
* These services are inclusive only when a catering package is purchased.
Don’t forget the fun add on décor items:
- Chargers in Silver or gold: $1.00 each
- Chair Covers: $2.50 each
- Chair Sashes: $1.50 each
- Paper Lanterns for Lawn Lights or entrance Tree: $1.50 each
- Fountain Illumination Lights To Match Decor: $20.00
Don’t forget the fun add on catering packages:
- Ice Cream Sundae Bar: $3.00 per person
- Italian Soda Bar, Bubble Tea Bar: $100 set-up / $2.00 per drink or $5 per person unlimited
- Hot Chocolate & Hot Apple Cider: $100 set-up / $1.50 per drink or $5 per person unlimited
- Milk / Dark or White Chocolate Fountains with Dipping Fruit / Desserts: $3 per person
- S’mores by the Fire: $1.50 per person
- Mini Macaroni and Cheese Cups: $4.00 per person
- French Fry Bar: $4.00 per person (Your choice of garlic, original, or sweet potato fries. Includes your choice of three dipping sauces)
- Tomato Basil Soup Shooters: $6.00 per person (served with mini grilled cheese sandwiches)
- Tray-Passed Beef Sliders: $6.00 per person (garlic aioli, caramelized onions, and a sweet pickle toppings)
- Mini Hot Dogs with French Fries: $6.00 per person (dill pickle relish, sauerkraut, onions, ketchup, and mustard toppings)
- Late Night Mini Pizza Bar: $6.00 per person ( four cheese, pepperoni, sausage & mushrooms, and vegetarian)
If you choose to serve alcohol, it will require proof of a host liquor liability insurance policy showing Victorian Belle as an additional insured/interest for the day of your event.
Victorian Belle’s main parking is located on either side of McClellan Street and on the West side of the mansion. In addition, both parking lots of the businesses located on the south side of McClellan Street are available for our use. We have entered into an agreement that allows our guests to park hassle free. An accessible ramp is available at the west entrance.
Please note that Victorian Belle mansion porches and Gazebo are smoke free areas, however we do have designated covered smoking areas located around the grounds for your guests at your request.
Furniture and Antiques
The Victorian belle is furnished with many beautiful and priceless antiques. They are all on display for your enjoyment and should remain in their place before, during and after your event. We kindly ask that you or your guests or vendors do not move furniture or other items without speaking to your event specialist first. It is also important to note that the décor may change seasonally, but will always be reflective of the period in which the mansion was built.
Additional Items to Note
Rice and birdseed are not permitted due to damage they cause to the surrounding wildlife. However, you can have a sparkler or bubbles anywhere outside of the main house! The yard and gardens are there for your enjoyment, please refrain from picking or removing the beautiful flowers and foliage. Make sure you remember to take all of your decorations and personal belongings home with you after your event. Below is a quick list of items to remember that do not come included in your package:
- Minister / Officiate
- DJ / Audio equipment (microphones, receiver, sound systems, etc.)
- Decorator and Decorations- Note: staples, nails and screws are not permissible. Burning candles are not allowed inside of the main house, porches or along the pathways due to fire codes. You may want to consider a nice alternative such as flickering lights. Burning candles are allowed in the Gazebo and on tables. Remind your decorator to bring their own ladders and stools.
- Additional tents or awnings in case of inclement weather including arrangements for delivery, set-up, take down and return.
- Gift Monitor
- Dressing Room Security / Personal Property Security
- Child Supervision (Children must be supervised).
*Victorian Belle does have a list of preferred vendors and would be more than happy to provide you with a list.
Fifty percent of the site rental, a $500 security deposit ($200 refundable/ $300 non-refundable for cleaning), along with a signed site rental contract are required to reserve your date and pricing structure. The remaining balance of the site rental and all catering and add on packages are due at the pre-event meeting scheduled 2 months prior to the event.
Victorian Belle would be honored to host your special day and we hope that the information we have provided will help guide you through many of your decisions.
Victorian Belle's Event Calculator
You may use our ONLINE EVENT CALCULATOR to estimate the cost for hosting your wedding at Victorian Belle.